Watch start-to-finish instructions on How to Cut your First Job with VE LXi (and an R-Series cutter). These instructions apply after users have downloaded and installed the software and have already setup the cutter in Production Manager.
- Open LXI program. (:28)
- Import vector image or create original design using text and shape tools. (1:09-2:04)
- Use Design Central window to customize your design with precision. (2:22)
- Use rulers to size job. (5:08)
- Save project periodically. (5:29)
- Click Cut/Plot icon to export completed design. (5:57)
- Confirm output device in Production Manager. (6:10)
- Confirm output device in Cut/Plot window. (6:53)
- Make adjustments to final output in Cut/Plot window if needed. (7:04-7:41)
- Users can adjust offset, number of copies, and orientation in Cut/Plot.
- All sizing adjustments should take place before sending to Cut/Plot.
- Click “Send”. (7:42)