Here is a step-by step guide for determining whether your laser is out of alignment.
- First we need to draw 4 squares in your software.
- Make them Vector (Cut) squares.
- Place them in each corner of your drawing screen.
- Make sure you have a piece of material that fits in this area and lays flat.
- The pieces should have the same amount of burn equally in all four corners.
- All 4 squares should have square edges not slanted.
- If the all the squares do not cut out if they cut unevenly we need to do a minor beam alignment.