This post catalogs all laser engraver drivers available from Sign Warehouse. Download the compressed folder for your laser engraver. Locate the download on your desktop or within your “Downloads” folder. Double-click the folder and extract the contents. Click the auto-run to install the drivers.
Note: 32-bit drivers are not compatible with current OS such as Windows 7/8/10). These operating systems require 64-bit drivers. Older GCC laser engraver such as an Mercury/MI are not compatible with 64-bit drivers and OS and are no longer supported. If you are unsure about whether your engraver falls into this category you may submit a ticket with the device’s serial number, or contact GCC directly and inquire as to compatibilty.
- Mercury (M-Series: 32-bit drivers, not compatible with Windows 7/8/10)
- Mercury 2 (M-Series II: 32-bit drivers, not compatible with Windows 7/8/10)
- Mercury 3 (M-Series III: 32&64-bit driver for Windows 7/8/10)
- Venus (V-Series: 32-bit drivers)
- Explorer (ZX-Series:32-bit drivers)
- Spirit(64-bit driver for Windows7/8/10)