Step 1) Assembling the R Series Stand
- Note: The R 19 desktop cutter does not include a stand, as it is a desktop cutter.
Step 2) Preparing the R Series Cutter
- Note: The R 19 desktop cutter does not include an adhesive ruler.
- If your tool carriage is not secure in its track upon arrival, click here for instructions.
Step 3) Installing & Activating the LXi Cloud Software on Win 8.1/10
- Note: LXi Software is cloud based. This means it is downloaded from the internet, and it requires an internet connection to run.
Step 4) Download the R Series 64-Bit Driver and install
- Click on this link to download and install the driver software.
Step 5) Setup Cutter in Production Manager.
If you found these videos helpful, you may also like First Cut Tutorial.
(Visited 7,190 times, 142 visits today)